- Push-ups-Get on your hands and toes, with feet slightly apart and whole body aligned in a straight line. Keeping your core tight, lower your body by bending the elbows to 90 degrees. Then push back up through your hand to the starting position. Repeat ten times.
- Biceps Curls– Stand with feet hip-width apart. Hold weights in your hands with the palms facing forward. Now bend your elbows, keeping them close to your body. Slowly return to starting position and repeat ten times.
- Triceps Overhead extension-Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding a dumbbell with both your hands. Lift the dumbbell overhead with arms extended. Now bend your elbows and lower the weight behind your head. Then, straighten your arms. Repeat ten times.
- Cobra Pose Of Yoga- Lie down on your belly with your hands beneath your shoulders. Now lift your chest off the ground while your forearms are still on the floor. Hold for 10 seconds and return to starting position. Repeat five times.
- Overhead Shoulder Press-Stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand. Bring your weights to shoulder level, with your palms facing forward. Extend your arms straight above your shoulders. Slowly lower the weights back to shoulder level and repeat 10-15 times.
- Resistance Band Pull Aparts– Lift your arms straight forward in front of you till shoulder level. Grab each end of the resistance band in your hands, shoulder-width apart. Pull the exercise band apart as far as you can, hold for 5 seconds and return to starting position. Repeat ten times.
- Alternate High-Low Planks– Alternating between the low-plank and high-plank by pushing off the floor is a good strengthening workout for the upper body.
Do warm-up to prevent any injury. Ensure doing the correct form of exercise. Repetitions may vary depending upon the individual fitness level. Progress slowly in a controlled manner.
STAY FIT! STAY HEALTHY!
Send your queries to email@example.com.